Friday, July 08, 2005

Scizz's Blog

(I asked Scott Studeny to write his thought on the trip so far)

Our trip to Mexico has been a great experience so far. The people of the church and the town have been very helpful and nice. I thought the language barrier might have been a problem but God has given us the ability to understand each other. Although Guaymas is a wealthier town than Agua Prieta, the need is the same. Jesus has been working through all of us this week, showing up in the people of Guaymas and those that came from the U.S. For example, as we were chipping paint away today on the church, I got something in my eye and a man stepped out of his car and handed me a pair of safety goggles. There are so many people down here willing to help and it is great to see everyone working together to help people and spread the word of God.

Scizz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home