Sunday, July 03, 2005

Buenos Dias

I woke up too early this morning. The air conditioner in our room only has one setting - full blast. It's odd to be in 102 degree heat in the day, and have to kick the penguins out of the bed in the morning. Jeff, my roomate, kept stealing the covers. He left me about two inches of blanket. It was like covering a walrus with a kleenex.

We just finished the web cast from our hotel. It was really cool to talk to the church at Norway. We had a few technical difficulties, but it's still amazing that we have the technology to connect back to home in that way.

As tired as we get, the prayers of our church keep us going. We can feel your strength across two countries.

1 Comments:

Blogger Fred Peatross said...

tnxs for the daily updates...I enjoy following along. your in my prayers!

Fred

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home